Friday, February 18, 2011

Dear Neighbors...

For the love of the gods, and your own health, please do not argue with the guy who is trimming the trees. He is currently 40 feet in the air and wielding a chainsaw and you are being nasty to him. You are not in a good position, here. (I have no idea what the hell you are bitching about, btw. The tree he was trimming was not even in front of your house.)

Now that tree is gone, and I'm not sure why since there was nothing wrong with it. Perhaps you pissed him off. Also, he does not appear to be coming to trim my tree, which desperately needs it. Possibly because he had to take too much time out of his day to argue with you instead of doing his job.

For the third time in a year my tree will be ignored because you people can't just shut up and let them do their jobs. I understand that they do wierd things when they trim the trees here, but I was given to understand that that was normal tree management here. But because you complain, my tree will remain untrimmed, probably for another year during which the dead branches are going to break off and hopefully will not hit me while I sit on the balcony.

Thanks guys! I love taking my life into my hands when I want to enjoy my balcony. I hope that Pine Martin that lives in the front parking lot chews the wiring out of your cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment